You will need to contact Omron directly to order the Continua certified version of this device. Contact information is included in the purchasing link.
- Communicates via Bluetooth technology
- Fits arm circumferences 9″ to 17″
- Stores up to 84 measurements per user in memory
- Continua Certified
1. The Omron should start powered off.
2. Tap one of the Memory buttons (These are the two buttons with arrows pointing to the left and right at the base of the Omron device). This should bring up the list of stored measurements taken with that profile.
3. Press and hold the Upload button (circular button to the right of the memory buttons) for 3 seconds. The viewing pane should display a P and a moving circle.
4. Discover and Connect to the Omron blood pressure cuff using the Health@Home hub interface.
PIN code is: 0000.