Bluetooth Body Composition Analyzer
Continua Certified: Yes
H@H Hubs compatibility: Windows, Linux, Android
You will need to contact Omron directly to order the Continua certified version of this device. Contact information is included in the purchasing link.
- Can display measurements in lb/kg
- Weight capacity – 330 lb (150 kg)
- Memory storage for up to 30 readings
- Displays body fat percentage (5-60%)
- Displays skeletal muscle percentage (5-50%)
- Displays BMI (7-90)
- Displays Resting Metabolism (385-3999 kcal)
- Displays Visceral Fat (30 levels)
- Displays Visceral Fat Level (0/normal, +/high, or ++/very high)
- Communicates via Bluetooth technology version 2.1+EDR
- Continua Certified
1. Select one of the four user buttons in the front of the BCA
2.Wait till the BCA indicates it is ready to take a measurement
3.Tap the Guest/Memo button. The last recorded measurement will be displayed.
4. Press and hold the Upload button until the viewing pane displays a ‘P’ and a moving circle.
5. ‘Discover’ and ‘Connect’ with the Omron through the Health@Home product interface.
If needed, the PIN number for the Weight Scale is 0000