Nonin Onyx II 9560BT
- Continua Certified
- Bluetooth HDP transmission of data
- Microsoft HealthVault Certified
- Memory for 20 single point measurements
- Certified accuracy for measuring patients with COPD
- SPOT measurements
- Power saving transmission signal
1. Begin the pairing process with the Nonin powered off.
2. Remove the batteries from the Nonin.
3. Put your finger into the socket of the Nonin to clear the capacitors.
4. Remove your finger from the socket and replace the batteries. 5. Return your finger to the Nonin’s data socket. After a few moments a ‘toggle’ should appear on the side opposite the heart rate and 02 labels. The Nonin is now discoverable.
6. Use the Health@Home hub interface to discover and connect to the Nonin.
If needed, the PIN code will be written on the side of the Nonin device.