Nonin 3150 Pulse Oximeter
- Continua® Certified The WristOx2®, Model 3150 is certified compliant to the Continua Version One Design Guidelines.
- Bluetooth® 2.0 Wireless Technology Created with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange.
- Enhanced Memory and Selectable Storage Rates The WristOx2®, Model 3150 boasts 270 hours of patient recording with high resolution one second storage rate (1080 hours with four second storage rate). Non-volatile memory provides an easy way to record patient readings for later data analysis and reporting.
- SmartPoint™ Technology SmartPoint technology eliminates the guesswork of determining quality measurements for data analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient’s SpO2.
- Extended Range The WristOx2®, Model 3150 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Warranty The WristOx2®, Model 3150 features an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Power Saver™ Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit.
- Proven PureSAT® Pulse Oximetry Technology Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
- Patient Proof Unmatched durability for the home care and ambulatory environments, we’ve made the WristOx2®, Model 3150 is rugged to take a beating day after day. With automatic turn on upon finger insertion, the 3150 is convenient and easy to use.
- PureLight® Sensors For accuracy and clinically validated performance, the WristOx2®, Model 3150 is designed to use Nonin PureLight sensors only. Nonin PureLight sensors eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. A new line of sensors designed for exclusive use with the WristOx2 Model 3150 are the 8000AA-WO2 (clip), 8000SS-WO2, 8000SM-WO2, 8000SL-WO2, and the 8000J-WO2 (flex) sensors. Additional Nonin sensors may be used with the Model 3150 through use of the 3150I cable adapter.
- Environmentally Safe Meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
The Nonin 3150 is pairable for several seconds after it is powered on. The user must simply insert their finger and validate that the watch is starting up before scanning and connecting to the Nonin 3150.